Version 1.0 – May 24, 2018
Who are we?
Any inquiries about our use of your personal data should be addressed to the contact details above.
Why do we collect your information?
In order to fulfil its purpose and deliver value to its members, SYTA Youth Foundation collects and processes certain information from its members, partners, business contacts, collaborators, event delegates and other stakeholders in the field of activity of SYTA Youth Foundation. We collect this information for contractual reasons (i.e. of members and suppliers), or to fulfil our legitimate interest as an association.
Data we may collect from you
We may collect data from you during the following interactions:
- Information acquired/provided through our website or websites of our member organizations (if applicable), or data processors. This may include information provided at the time of registering for events, subscribing to services such as newsletters or briefings, participating in discussion boards, posting material or requesting further information. We may also collect information that is available from your browser, or collect information when you respond to a survey and/or when you report a problem.
- Information acquired/provided through correspondence. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence, including your contact data.
- Information acquired/provided when entering into a formal or informal contractual relationship with us – e.g. by becoming a member, joining an event, project or working group, or by offering or providing services to us or our members.
This data may include:
- Contact information, such as name, address, contact telephone number, email address
- Browsing information, such as IP address, session time
- In case of contracts and purchases: payment information, such as bank account details or credit card information
- In case of content collaborations or member profiles: identification data, such as photographs or biographies
Your rights as a data subject
By law, you can ask us what information we hold about you, and you can ask us to correct it if it is inaccurate.
- If we have asked for your consent to process your personal data, you may withdraw that consent at any time.
- If we are processing your personal data for reasons of consent or to fulfil a contract, you can ask us to give you a copy of the information in a machine-readable format so that you can transfer it to another provider.
- If we are processing your personal data for reasons of consent or legitimate interest, you can request that your data be erased.
You have the right to ask us to stop using your information for a period of time if you believe we are not doing so lawfully.
Finally, in some circumstances you can ask us not to reach decisions affecting you using automated processing or profiling.
To submit a request regarding your personal data by email, post or telephone, please use the contact information provided above in the ‘Who are we’ section of this policy.
Your right to complain
The SYTA Youth Foundation does not sell, rent, share or otherwise provide personal information collected to anyone outside the organization unless otherwise requested by you, the user. For example, your personal information may be used to respond to your requests or to process your donations, scholarship applications and other. The Foundation maintains appropriate electronic and physical safeguards over its systems to prevent unauthorized access and/or use.
The SYTA Youth Foundation does not collect personally identifiable information from individuals unless they provide it voluntarily and knowingly. You can visit our websites without telling the organization who you are or revealing any personal information. The Foundation employs Google Analytics to collect nonspecific, non-personal information for the purpose of analyzing website traffic and improving content. Most browsers allow the user to deny or accept the cookie feature.
The SYTA Youth Foundation has contracted the services of PayPal to process credit card donations and to insure that all credit card information submitted through this site is safely and securely transmitted over the web. The Foundation does not record or store your credit card information when donations are submitted online.
This website includes links to external websites. These links are provided for additional information on related topics or for educational purposes only. These links do not fall under the control of www.sytayouthfoundation.org and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of external websites. The SYTA Youth Foundation has no representations or warranties with respect to any linked website. Your use of any linked website is solely at your own risk.