A Celebration of the Spirit of Student Travel
October 6 | 3:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
Welcome to the SYTA Youth Foundation Celebration of the Spirit of Student Travel!
Thank you for joining us as we come together to celebrate the spirit of student travel! Now more than ever, the travel industry must unite to bring positivity and hope for the future. The SYTA Youth Foundation has created a program to do just that.
Not only will we highlight the opportunities and first-hand experiences the foundation supporters have granted students and youth over the last 20 years, but we also aspire to leave you feeling part of a strong community. Student travel will return and it will be bigger and better than before. Let’s make it happen!
The Celebration will include appearances by students, messages from supporters and volunteers, and a special performance by the SYTA Band. Attendees will join together in the Networking Lounge for a "90s" themed DYMO dance party.
Take this well deserved break from the world and be inspired by the stories of young people who truly believe we can make the world a better place through travel.
The Celebration of the Spirit of Student Travel on October 6th will be held in the virtual SYTA Central. The program is complimentary to all attendees.
When you participate in the following events, you directly benefit the work of the SYTA Youth Foundation. A donation of $25.00 per virtual event is requested.
2:00 PM Platform Opens
2:45 PM Waiting Room Opens
3:00 PM Celebration of the Spirit of Student Travel (Part 1) Begins
3:30 PM Intermission
4:00 PM Celebration of the Spirit of Student Travel (Part 2) Begins
4:20 PM Program Ends
4:30 PM DYMO Begins
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What time does SYTA Youth Foundation Celebration start?
3:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time (EDT), however we suggest you login by 2:45 PM and view our pre-opening. This is tentative and we will provide updates as we get closer to the date.
- How do I view SYTA Youth Foundation Celebration?
Once you register you will receive a confirmation email. Prior to the day of the event you will receive a link and login information.
- Do I need a Password to Login?
No password is necessary. All you will need is your email address used at the time of registration.
- When will recordings be available?
Recording of the program will be available after the event, within 24-48 hours, and available for 30 days.
What Equipment/Technology Do I Need to Login to SYTA Youth Foundation Celebration of the Spirit of Student Travel?
• Computer (laptop, desktop, or tablet is recommended)
• Internet Connection: Wi-Fi is fine, depending on your connection. The internet connection should be able to provide a data download and upload minimum speeds of one Megabit per second (Mbps) or more, and a broadband connection is recommended. Be aware that, at any time during the virtual event, changes in internet connectivity and issues related to local availability and network speed may occur - those events are outside the control of SYTA and its technology provider.
• Web Browser: The most recent version of Google Chrome is recommended, but almost all modern browsers are supported.
• Audio: computer or phone speakers
• Zoom: access to Zoom via computer, mobile app, or dial-in is required if you would like to network with other virtual registrants.
How to Connect with other Registrants
• Where applicable, you will be able to connect with other registrants using the chat box on your screen.
• Connect with other registrants, share insights and aha moments during the intermission.
• Your profile will be available based on your registration information. An option will be available at login to upload your photo.
• Click here for Networking Code of Conduct